Skip to content
- The new F1 bosses, an American company as it turns out, wants to introduce a New York City Grand Prix to be held at night. Sounds like a mandatory annual trip for the F1 Newsletter staff.
- Sauber is close to finalizing an engine deal with Honda, although it is unclear why they have any faith in the Japanese manufacturer. Sauber would be ditching a year old Ferrari power unit.
- Red Bull have confirmed they will have a “big” update to their RB13 chassis for next month’s Spanish GP. Helmut Marko has said, “The chassis will be ‘revamped’ in Barcelona and Renault is planning something for Montreal.” Here is to hoping Red Bull makes the World Championship even more competitive.
- Despite watching his team-mate claim his second win of the season, Kimi Raikkonen says Sebastian Vettel’s success gives him no extra motivation to improve. I guess that is why they call him the Ice Man.
- Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel says the changes made during a winless season last year have been crucial to the team’s strong start to 2017. Maybe it is time for Honda to start thinking about 2020.
- Former F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone appears far from happy with how the sport is being run. Sour grapes?
Back to more content