Skip to content
- A follow up to the Kubica news from last week, Felipe Massa is questioning whether Robert Kubica will be able to overcome his injuries and race in Formula 1 again. I personally think Massa should keep quiet, and let the man try. I thought he retired last year…
- Lewis has stated he has no interest in venturing into other motorsport channels, such as La Mans or Indy car. I don’t know about you, but I am reading this as a not so subtle subtweet at the likes of Fernando Alonso.
- Shots have been fired at Kimi Raikkonen from within the Italian peninsula. Flavio Briatore (an Italian businessman, based on my research), says Ferrari cannot win a constructor’s championship with Kimi on the team. He is questioning why they would bring him back for 2018.
- Sebastian Vettel is still backing Ferrari’s team boss Maurizio Arrivabene. Rumours are flying around the paddock that Mattia Binotto, who is currently Ferrari’s chief technical officer, is in line to replace him. Could this be the breath of fresh air Ferrari needs?
- Niki Lauda, always one to share his opinion, says Ferrari are “easy to beat” when emotions are running high. I have to agree with him. When things get tense, they seem to crumble.
- Lewis Hamilton is getting lined up for knighthood if he is able to win his fourth world championship. Woof.
Back to the content!